Step One: Apply for a National Police Check
A National Police History Check must be obtained as part of your Clearance for Ministry application.
- This is a confidential process using an external contractor (Crimcheck).
- There is no cost to obtaining a police check.
- The result will be made available to the Diocesan Safe Church Officer and Director of Professional Standards only
- You will require identification. A list can be found here.
- For diocesan/parish purposes only. This facility cannot be used for obtaining a police check for the bowls club etc
Step Two: Apply for a Clearance for Ministry
Applying for a Clearance for Ministry is a national standards process mandated by the Anglican Church of Australia.