Member Record and Status
Safety Management Online (SMO) is the diocese Safe Church Program database. You can log into it to view or update your account using the button below. This database tracks:
- Your personal information including your name, date of birth, address and contact details.
- The status of your Working with Children Card (if required), Clearance for Ministry, police checks, authorities to minister
- Safe Church Training attendance
- Other relevant information and documents pertaining to your involvement in the Safe Church Program
The only people that can see your account are:
- Limited access - yourself, your parish Safe Church Officer and parish cleric in charge.
- Full access - the Diocesan Safe Church Officer, Archdeacons, Registrar and the Director of Professional Standards.
For more information, please contact the Diocesan Safe Church Officer
Logging into SMO uses your email address or username and a password.
If you do not know your password, you can recover it by clicking here and entering your email address. A recovery email will be emailed to you.
Note: For security reasons, you will have a limited time to use the recovery email. Please use it straight away.
If you cannot recover it using this tool, please contact the registry on 03 5331 1183.
Working with Children Card Management
It is the responsibility of all members, who need to hold a Working with Children Card, to maintain its currency and notify the Diocesan Safe Church Officer of any changes.
You can manage your Working with Children Card through the Department of Justice Working with Children Card website.
Teachers and Working with Children
If you believe your Safe Church Program record is in error, or have a problem with you Clearance for Ministry, please contact the Diocesan Safe Church Officer.
Renew Your Clearance for Ministry
You can renew you Clearance for Ministry by clicking on the button below.
- Clearance for Ministry applications
- Police Check applications